With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I thought I would round up six pieces that came to mind when I considered a Mother’s Day gift for my mom, Stacy!
1. Moscow Mule Copper Mugs – My mom has been wanting these for awhile and these simple and (more) affordable mugs fit the bill!
2. High-heeled sandal slides– I saw these on J.Crew and think they are adorable, I even want a pair!
3. Alexis Bittar earrings– A little glitz, a little glam and a whole lot of fun! My mom would dress these up for a business meeting or pair with a white color shirt and some jeans for an easy, casual look. Pssst! They’re on sale!!
4. Tory Burch FitBit cover– Athletic trackers are all the rage (I personally love my FitBit) and these cute but functional covers make living healthy cute!
5. Striped Scarf– My mom is a big accessories gal- the bigger, the better! This scarf is easy breezy for summer (even in the Texas heat) and would be a great piece to add interest to any outfit.
6. Tile– Thanks to Skimm’d for introducing me to this little gadget. I have been saying for years my mom needs a way to track her keys and this little gadget does just that! My husband and I both got our mom’s a couple of these!
What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day?